Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Forgot to say! We finally got to see the full-on freaky side of Bangkok when we went to the club area last night.

"Ping pong show!?!" And the mouth popping noise, on every corner.

A thousand men with little sticky laminated slips of paper listing all the things you can see a pussy do, neatly numbered.

1. Pussy write the letter
2. pussy shoot the ping pong
3. two pussy together
4. pussy blow the whistle

.... on and on, a dozen or more delectable options.

Why on earth did we opt for the regular old dancin' disco??

Also every street was plentifully lined with soliciting girls. One of them had a giant face. It looked like a grinning mask! That one scared me.

It scared me how much I wanted her. (I'm shuddering all over. And by shuddering, I mean sweating.)

No comments:

Post a Comment