Thursday, August 6, 2009

SCAB!

I crashed the moped! I had just been saying to Kyle, here we are, riding on this motorbike across this tiny island off the coast of Thailand, having just finished a loaf of bread and a couple of beers on a boulder just off-shore, having just sat there and watched the sun set, then having strolled over to a meal of green curry with vegetables at a lantern-lit bungalow restaurant right on the beach, resting on lounge pillows at our low table and with more cheap delicious beer, as the fire dancer danced his fire mere meters away, and here we are, positively cruising now, having such the time!, when there! there! Kanny! No! The barrel. The barrel in the road and a wobbling swerve or two later we are catapulted and with rub-burns on the sides of our calves.

Nevertheless! We lounged in the ocean today for hours, in the bay which is our $8 bungalow's brilliant view, and have been cruising the island on the $5 scooter all day. We just came to the happening district to catch the lady-boy cabaret, but it's CLOSED tonight, to our shameless dismay.

Our toilet at the bungalow is Thai style though, hole with two platforms for squatting, so that's something at least! And we saw a woman sitting alone on our beach today, all day, until sunset. She's browner than ink! Someday I hope to be that beautiful.

I think Kyle's sore at me for updating this blug, but doesn't he know I got that email from my dad and I've simply got to clarify a few things?

Which are, or is: To those of you who are my anxious dad, no, no I am not serious about the sex surgery.

Love,
Kanny







...



To those of you who are everyone else, I've never been more serious about anything in my life.

Soon to be free,
Kandy-boots

2 comments:

  1. kanny!
    i love it. i love it all. go ride them elephants in your hand crafted suit!

    all my love,
    lars weiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. kapper i have been hoping for you to return as a dreaded tanned lady boy and will accept nothing else. i have a rendered a drawing of the new you and am aggressively training buffy to accept nothing else as her master.

    ReplyDelete