Wednesday, August 12, 2009

wiggle-worm

Now, I'm not trying to make a mockery of anxious dad's sex-surgery concerns, but I've just got to show this thread of worry.

First off I received this:

I'm hoping the sex change stuff is just your creative writing!!!
You are making me worry.

And I hoped to mollify with this:

it's all for the sake of good humor, pop! if anything i might come back with a new nose.
don't worry!

Then I got this:

No nose - no nothing!!
No mutilation!!

I didn't respond to that one. Didn't think I needed to. Obviously I have a perfectly formed and enviable nose.

But then a few days later, more! He says:

Guess I don't/can't always appreciate your humor (since I am such a caveman). But I don't even like you joking about it!!!!! You've been rather secretive about this, so I guess it wouldn't surprise me.


Bethany tells me she's asked him about it, and the biggest thing is he can't conceive of any reason for my choosing Thailand for a visit other than that it's got a really jackpot sex surgery market.

Doesn't he know I touched the monkey?

Wait til he sees my fotos!




*Sidebar: If I did have my penis inverted and shoved into the hollow between my pelvis bones, I hope anxious dad would still love me. But, really, I think the little wiggle-worm is nice enough the way it is.

1 comment: